Norton 07660768349 Prosand Vacuum Disc, 5 Inch Coated, 220 Grit, Very Fine, Ceramic Alumina Abrasive, 8-Holeby Norton
- P-graded seeded-gel ceramic alumina abrasive for fastest cut rate and longest life of any paper disc
- Water-based, non-pigmented stearate no-fil coating, open coat and vacuum holes maximize load resistance and dust extraction with no color transfer to work
- Unique fiber reinforced, flexible B- and C-weight latex saturated backing delivers 50% to 60% improvement in tear strength while retaining flexibility
- Exceptional choice for the most demanding medium grit sanding and finishing lightweight paper disc sanding applications, hook and loop back for easy disc mounting and changing
- Universal vacuum holes allow the discs to be used on 5- or 8-hole vacuum sanders
- Designed to increase dust extraction for a cleaner work environment
- Hook and loop fastener is easy to use and makes disc changes fast
- Premium ceramic abrasive provides a consistent finish and superior cut rate over traditional aluminum oxide
Sand soft materials with this prosand a975 fine grit paper hook and loop vacuum disc. with a fiber-reinforced, flexible b-weight latex-saturated backing and p-graded seeded-gel ceramic alumina abrasive coating, this fine paper disc delivers fast, consistent cuts and a long life with reduced tearing risk. ideal for soft, high-loading materials, this vacuum disk uses a water-based non-pigmented no-fil coating to reduce surface loading while the vacuum holes whisk away fine dust. attach this paper to your random orbital sander with the hook and loop back and use it for demanding, highly specialized manufacturing and machining jobs on soft metal and composites.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Sanding & AccessoriesSanding Discs 5 Inch Hook and Look
- Shipping Weight
- 4.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.