Norton 07660749246 Stick & Sand Disc Roll, 6 in Dia, Coated, P80 Grit, Coarse, Aluminum Oxide Abrasive, No-Holeby Norton
- P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive provides increased life, fast cut rate, consistent finish
- Unique fiber reinforced, flexible C-weight latex saturated backing increases tear strength while retaining flexibility
- Water-based stearate, no-fil coating and open coat minimize loading
- Pressure sensitive adhesive and linked disc roll format allow easy application, removal and dispensing
For fast cutting and a consistent finish over a long lifespan, the p-graded aluminum oxide of this a290 coarse grit paper psa disc roll gets the job done. this paper psa disc roll is a good choice for blending, stripping and sanding down aluminum, composites, all woods, all carbon steels, fiberglass and soft metals, such as aluminum. the fiber-reinforced, c-weight backing stays flexible while resisting tearing, the linked disc roll and pressure sensitive adhesive offer easy application and removal and the no-fil coating, open coat and water-based stearate reduce load.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Sanding & AccessoriesSanding Discs 6 Inch Sticky Back
- Shipping Weight
- 13.59 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.