Norton 04747 Wallsand Drywall Sanding Sheetby Norton
- P-graded, hard silicon carbide abrasive provides sharp cut, excellent finishing
- For hand and machine sanding of drywall compound
- Heavy-duty D-weight backing for edge-tear resistance, durable
- Die-cut sheet to fit your sanding block or backup pad as a good choice for heavy material removal
- Premium heat treated aluminum oxide abrasive, P-graded
- Waterproof screen resists clogging because of its open mesh design
Drywall sanding sheets 4- 3/16 inches x 11 inch - die-cut - job packs grit=80d For sanding drywall compound and patching plaster prior to priming.
Choose the WallSand A412 coarse-grit paper cut sheet for heavy removal applications on drywall. Designed for use with a sanding block or for hand sanding, this coarse grit cut sheet offers a P-graded hard silicon carbide abrasive that provides sharp, efficient cutting action. A durable D-weight backing lends excellent strength and longevity to this rugged cut sheet. Appropriate for home and leisure uses as well as professional applications, the A412 cut sheet is the ideal choice for achieving a smooth drywall surface prior to paint application. For sanding drywall compound and patching plaster prior to priming.
- Product Type
- Drywall Sanding Sheets
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Paint & DecorAbrasives & Hand SandingDrywall Sanding - Precuts
- Shipping Weight
- 13.44 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.