Norton 01916 7 Inch 7/8 Arbor Fiber Sanding Disc 16 Grit Extra Courseby Norton
- Versatile, multi-purpose aluminum oxide abrasive provides consistent performance on numerous materials and small jobs
- Full resin bond for strength and durability
- Heavier fiber backing for additional strength and tear resistance
- Good coarse grit choice for right-angle grinder beveling, blending, deburring and stock removal
Fibre discs aluminum oxide metalite f226 - 7 inch by 7/8 inch - 16 grit Use for paint stripping, light deburring and finishing, weld grinding and blending and heavy metal removal.
Armed with a versatile, multi-purpose aluminum oxide abrasive, this Metal F240 coarse grit fiber disc delivers consistent results in a variety of applications when you need to keep initial costs to a minimum. Pair this handy disc with your right-angle grinder or pistol-grip air sander to bevel, blend, deburr and remove stock from a wide range of materials, including aluminum, cast iron, titanium, super alloys and 300 and 400 Series stainless steel. The full-resin bond and heavy fiber backing provide strength, durability and resistance to tearing. Use for paint stripping, light deburring and finishing, weld grinding and blending and heavy metal removal.
- Product Class
- Sanding Discs
- 7 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Power ToolsPower Grinding & Accessories5 To 8 Inch Angle Grinder Discs
- Shipping Weight
- 4.32 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.