Nite Ize NCJSA-01-R3 Camjam XT Rope Tightener, Aluminum, For: 1/16 To 3/16 Inch Rope Size
- More discounts on purchases of 3 or more.
- More discounts on purchases of 12 or more.
- Allows you to tighten, tension, connect and secure heavy loads by simply pulling your rope or cord through the cam mechanism
- Easy to adjust and release tension by rotating the cam lock lever
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility loop system and fixed end system
- Achieve and maintain high tension without knots
The camjam xt aluminum rope and cord tighteners feature nite ize signature, knot-free camjam tightening and tensioning technology. available in two heavy-duty sizes and built from durable, cast aluminum, this rugged combination of carabiner and cam mechanism is designed to tighten, tension, connect and secure serious loads up to 280 and 500 pounds respectively. the camjam xt products feature a carabiner clip and gate on one end and a rotating cam mechanism on the other. this clever design allows the camjam xt to be configured in either a fixed end or a loop system to securely tie down lumber, gear and other heavy loads. in both systems, the camjam xt can be easily adjusted and re-adjusted time and again to tackle a multitude of tie-down projects over the years. the xt holds cord from 1/16 to 3/16 in w and the xt large holds rope with a diameter of 1/8 to 3/8 in.