Nite Ize CJWR12-09-R6 Tie-Down Strap, 1 Inch By 12 Feet Polypropylene, Black/Orange, 700 Poundby Nite Ize
- Die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish and protective pad
- High strength 1 in wide waterproof, high density weave, polypropylene webbing
- Sewn-in, color-coded and numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- The CamJam mechanism features a die-cast zinc alloy housing and center pivot pin with a stainless steel torsion spring that activates the center hub with integrated webbing capture ring
- Easy to achieve high tension, adjust and control the release without sudden, dangerous unloading
- Multiple tie-down configurations for versatility
This high-quality 1in webbing tie down system is designed to make securing serious loads simple. built for ease-of-use and functionality, these straps feature a proprietary zinc-alloy 1 in cam buckle and a high-density webbing strap, resulting in the ability to confidently secure working loads up to 700 pounds in either a looped or lockout configuration.
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- AutomotiveCargo, Tie Down & StorageTie Downs
- Shipping Weight
- 8.80 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.