Nicholson 01974 8 Inch Round Smooth Chain Saw Fileby Nicholson
- American pattern round chainsaw file
- Tighten tension on chain to firmly support cutters when filing
- File from inside to outside of cutter
- Place file against beveled cutting surface of teeth 20 to 45 deg with saw
- Sharpen all left hand cutters on one side of chain
- Then move to the other side and file all the right hand cutters
- Check depth gauge height every two or three sharpening
- Height between cutting teeth and depth gauge is between 0.02 to 0.03 in
Chainsaw files round smooth 8 inches length - carded dia. 1/4 inch Straight tang. File from inside to outside of cutter. Place file against bevelled cutting surface of teeth 20 degrees to 45 degrees with saw. Sharpen all left hand cutters on one side of chain then move to the other side and file all the right hand cutter s. Height between cutting teeth and depth gauge is between.020 inches to.030 inches.
- Product Class
- Chainsaw Files
- Part Number
- Related Departments
Lawn, Garden & Outdoor ToolsOutdoor Power Equipment Accessories & PartsChainsaw Sharpening Files, Guides, Gauges & Kits
Hand ToolsHand Files & RaspsChain Saw Files Gauges & Guides
- Shipping Weight
- 12.48 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.