National Nail 0132095 Pro Fit Roofing Nails 1-1/2 Inch Electro Galvanized 5 Poundby National Nail
- Large flat head for greater holding power
- Heavy gauge, round, smooth shank provides greater resistance to bending
Roofing Nails 1-1/2 Inch Electro Galvanized 5 Pound. Used for applying asphalt shingles, insulation board, and felt to wood substrates. Electro Galvanized Nails are plated with a layer of zinc bonded to the steel to protect against corrosion. The smooth shiny finish is generally used in areas where minimal corrosion resistance is needed.
Use for asphalt shingles. Use for asphalt shingles.
- Product Type
- Roofing Nails
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersNailsRoofing Nails - All TypesRoofing Nails Electro Galvanized
- Shipping Weight
- 5.64 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.