National Nail 0063198 Pro Fit Casing Nails 16D 3-1/2 Inch Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Poundby National Nail
- Brad head is slightly larger than finished nails
- Round, smooth, thin shank reduces splitting
- Hot dip galvanized to enhance corrosion resistance
Casing Nail 16 Penny 3-1/2 Inch Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Pound. Casing nails are used for flooring, trim, window frames, decks, and other work where the fastener will remain visible exposed to the weather. Hot dipped galvanized casing nails are coated by passing them through a molten batch of zinc that results in very high corrosion resistance suitable for some acidic and treated lumber. They will corrode over time as their coating wears, but are generally good for the lifetime of the application. Hot dipped galvanizing meets ASTM-A153.
Use around door and window trim, decks. Use around door and window trim, decks.
- Product Type
- Casing Nails
- Smooth Shank
- 3-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersNailsCasing Nails
- Shipping Weight
- 1.11 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.