National Nail 0029135 Pro Fit Fluted Masonry Nails 2 Inch Heat Treated Bright 5 Poundby National Nail
- Mechanically deformed spiral shank provides better penetration and greater holding power
- Hardened steel is heated to extreme temperatures and cooled down quickly producing very hard steel that can be used with hard materials such as concrete and masonry
Fluted Masonry Nails 2 Inch Heat Treated Bright Flat Head 5 Pound. Approximately 96 nails per pound. The steel is heated to extreme temperatures and quickly cooled, producing very hard steel that can be used to nail limber to hard materials such as concrete and masonry.
Masonry nails are hardened nails designed to be driven into concrete or the mortar used to hold together bricks or cement blocks. This rigidity also lends masonry nails to a wide variety of installations ranging from attaching plywood subfloor to securing carpet tack strips. Temper hardened steel. Used for nailing lumber to concrete and masonry.
- Product Type
- Masonry Nails
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersNailsMasonry Nails Fluted
- Shipping Weight
- 5.98 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.