National Hardware S766-385 N220-582 S131-040 Stanley Tarp Rope Hook Zinc Plated Steel 3-1/2 Inchby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Switch to winter grade lubricant in temperatures below 32deg F, to maintain proper
- Zinc plated to resist rust
4120 series tarp rope hooks blunt end. Bulk pack size 3-1/2 inches. Used on campers, trailers, tarps, general rope tie-down applications. For indoor or outdoor uses. Rust resistant. Heavy gauge steel for added strength. Maximum non-moving load limit of 150 pounds. Also packed as N220-582 and N220-608 both UPC 038613181724
- Zinc Plated
- Product Type
- Rope Hooks
- 3-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- S766-385 N220-582 S131-040
- Model Number
- CD4120 2053BC
- 033923002974, 033923013307, 038613181724
- Related Departments
FastenersRope, Cord & AccessoriesRope & Tarp Hooks
Hot Buys OutletHanging & Organizing Hardware OutletStorage & Utility Hooks Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 3.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.