National Hardware S750-810 N170-746 Stanley 2-1/2 Inch Zinc Plated Steel Safety Gate Hook And Eyeby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Available in rust resistant zinc plated steel or rustproof solid brass
- Can be used to latch gates or doors and to fasten screen or storm panels
- For use in exterior or interior applications
- Sharp point bites into wood quickly, and easily
Safety gate hooks and eyes steel zinc plated - carded length 2-1/2 inch. Can be used to latch gates or doors and to fasten screen or storm panels. Sharp points bite into wood quickly, easily. For exterior or interior applications. Enhanced safety provided by positive latching action. Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily. Exterior and interior applications. Zinc plated steel resists.
- Zinc Plated
- Product Type
- Gate Hook and Eyes
- 2-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- S750-810 N170-746
- Model Number
- CD8441 V2002
- 033923871945, 038613170742
- Related Departments
HardwareGate & Shed HardwareHook and Eye or Hook and Staple - Steel
Hot Buys OutletFasteners, Braces & Supports OutletHook and Eye Outlet
Hot Buys OutletGate & Fence Hardware OutletGate Hooks Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 1.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.