National Hardware S750-105 Stanley Low Rise Dome Floor Mount Door Stop Oil Rubbed Bronzeby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- For use on floors to stop door and help prevent damage to walls
- Includes wood screw with plastic anchor furnished for concrete floor installation
- Positive stopping action provided by non-marring gray bumper
Stanley series 1936 / 9052 heavy duty floor mount door stop Oil Rubbed Bronze on brass low rise dome. 1 inch high by 1-11/16 inch wide to allow for doors cut 1/4 to 3/4 inches off floor surface. For use on floors to stop door and help prevent damage to walls. Positive stopping action provided by non marring gray bumper. Includes mounting screw post and plastic anchor.
- Heavy Duty
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1 Pack
- Includes post, anchor & screw
- Solid Brass Shell
- Product Type
- Floor Mount Doorstops
- 1 Inch High by 1-3/4 Inch Wide
- Low Rise Dome
- To Fit
- For Doors Cut 1/4 to 3/4 inch Off Floor Surface
- Part Number
- Model Number
- CD75 9052
- Related Departments
HardwareDoor Accessories HardwareDoor StopsDoor Stops Floor Mount
Hot Buys OutletDoor Hardware OutletDoor Stops Floor, Magnetic, Clip & Wedge Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 5.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.