National Hardware S748-272 N178-376 Stanley Push Button Storm Door Key Latch Blackby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Available in weather resistant aluminum or black finish
- Can be used on out swinging wood or metal doors 5/8 - 1-1/4 in thickness
- Dual locking design exterior key lock-separate interior locking mechanism
- Easy grip handle with tie down screw
- Furnished with spring loaded strike plate
- Ideal for new installations or for use to replace worn or broken latches
- Includes anti-lock-out feature
- Standard duty key locking pushbutton latch installs in 1-3/4 in hole spacing
Series CD1705 - v1317 for wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4 inches hole spacing for doors from 1-1/4 inches to 2 inches thick use pan mach screws 8-32 by 2-3/8 inches not provided key operated locking unit with 2 keys provided \ 1 piece shaft provides firm push button action, offers anti lockout design, inside latch has exclusive double lock deadbolt security.
- Die Cast Zinc
- Product Type
- Storm & Screen Door Latches
- 5/8 to 1-1/4 Inch doors
- Part Number
- S748-272 N178-376
- Model Number
- CD1705 V1317
- 033923011198, 038613178373
- Related Departments
HardwareStorm, Screen & Patio Door HardwareScreen & Storm Door Knob & Latch Sets
Hot Buys OutletStorm & Screen Hardware OutletScreen & Storm Door Latches & Locks Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 1.03 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.