National Hardware S748-263 N162-024 Stanley Chain Screen Door Spring Stop Zinc Plated Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Bright zinc plated to resist rust
- Can be used on wood or aluminum storm and combination doors
- Chain door stop restricts screen and storm door opening
- Helps protect against damage to closer and/or door
- Spring minimizes shock loads from heavy winds and abuse
CD1707 Series zinc plated chain door stop. Designed to restrict screen and storm door opening. Helps protect against damage to closer and/or door. Can be used on wood or aluminum storm and combination doors. Manufactured from steel. Mounting screws included.
- Zinc Plated
- Product Type
- Chain Screen Door Stops
- Part Number
- S748-263 N162-024
- Model Number
- CD1707 V1355
- 033923011167, 038613162020
- Related Departments
HardwareStorm, Screen & Patio Door HardwareScreen & Storm Door Braces, Chains & Springs
Hot Buys OutletStorm & Screen Hardware OutletScreen Door Springs Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 8.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.