National Hardware S748-259 N178-368 Stanley Aluminum Push Button Storm Door Latchby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Available in aluminum, black, white or bronze finish
- Designed for use on out swinging wood or metal doors 5/8 - 1-1/4 in thickness
- Easy grip handle with tie down screw
- Includes spring loaded strike plate
- Interior locking mechanism is designed to prevent accidental lock-out
- Standard duty pushbutton latch features 1-3/4 in hole spacing
V1316 series for wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4 inches hole spacing will fit doors up to 2 inches thick use pan machine screws 8-32 x2-3/8 inches not provided 1 piece shaft provides firm push button action. Offers Anti Lockout Design, Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security.
- Die Cast Zinc
- Product Type
- Storm & Screen Door Latches
- 5/8 to 1-1/4 Inch doors
- Part Number
- S748-259 N178-368
- Model Number
- CD1704 V1316
- 038613178366, 033923011143
- Related Departments
HardwareStorm, Screen & Patio Door HardwareScreen & Storm Door Knob & Latch Sets
Hot Buys OutletStorm & Screen Hardware OutletScreen & Storm Door Latches Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 14.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.