National Hardware S530-779 N184-572 Stanley Spring Door Hinge 4 Inch Square Corner Satin Brassby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Automatically closes doors an alternative to overhead mounted door closers
- Carded product packaged with hex wrench
- Meets NFPA80 Standard for 3 hour fire rated doors minimum 2 spring hinges per door required
- Patented ratchet adjustment eliminates need for adjustment locking pin
- Pivot point designed to align with CB and FBB series anti-friction bearing hinges
- UK fire approval for use on FD30 and FD60 doors
- UL listed for doors up to 4 x 8 ft weighing up to 180 lbs
- Use anti-friction hinges with spring hinges for best spring performance
2060R series residential spring door hinges with standard weight -steel full mortise -square corner -satin brass -4 inch by 4 inch. Automatically closes doors for use as an alternative to overhead mounted door closers in corridors, entrances, and stairways. Ratchet adjustment eliminates need for adjustment locking pin and allows for quick fine-tuning tension up or down with allen hex key. Use with anti-friction hinges for best performance. Pivot point designed to align with cb and fbb series anti-friction ball-bearing hinges. Conforms to ansi/bhma standard a156.17; meets nfpa80 standard for 3 hour fire rated doors minimum 2 per door required; uk fire approval for use on fd30 and fd60 doors. Carded products packaged with hex wrench. 4 inch x 4 inch for 1-3/4 inch thick up to 3 foot by 7 foot and weighing up to 50, 85, or 110 pounds.
- 37 Pounds Per Hinge
- Satin Brass
- 1 each
- Adjustable Tension
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Product Type
- Square Spring Door Hinges
- 4 by 4 Inch
- ANSI BHMA NFPA80 UL
- To Fit
- Metal or Wood Doors & Frames
- Part Number
- S530-779 N184-572
- Model Number
- 520 2060
- 033923653121, 038613184572
- Related Departments
HardwareHingesSpring Action HingesSpring Door Hinges 4 Inch
Hot Buys OutletDoor Hardware OutletSpring Hinge Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 1.05 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.