National Hardware N830-266 Door Hinge 3-1/2 Inch Square Corner Brass Toneby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
Residential steel door hinge with square corners 3-1/2 inch brass tone. Heavy-gauge cold-rolled steel for added strength. Five knuckle, full mortise design. Screw holes are countersunk. Removable pin for easier installation or removal of doors. (1) hinge.
- 50 Pounds Per Hinge Safe Working Load
- Satin Brass Tone
- Pack of 1
- Mortise With Matching Screws
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Product Type
- Door Hinges Square Corners
- 3-1/2 by 3-1/2 Inch
- Non Rising Removable Pin
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareHingesResidential Door HingesResidential Door Hinges 3-1/2 Inch Square
- Shipping Weight
- 7.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.