National Hardware N351-459 Mending Plate 20 By 1-1/2 By 1/8 Inch Black Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Slots for 5/16 in carriage bolt
- Black powder-coated finish for improved weather resistance
- Reinforce a variety of joints, seams and cracks
Mending Plate 20 By 1-1/2 By 1/8 Black Powder Coated Steel. Used for reinforcing, attaching, connecting, aligning, and splicing materials. slots for 5/16 inches carriage bolt. Black powder coat finish for improved weather resistance. Boxed Loose.
- 1 each
- Product Class
- Mending Plates
- 20 by 1-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesBraces, Supports & Joist HangersMending PlatesMending Plate Braces 9 to 24 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.21 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.