National Hardware N348-904 Wire Cable Clamps 1/4 Inch Stainless Steel 2 Packby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
Cable clamps stainless steel size 1/4 inch. Designed for forming an eye or loop on wire rope. Meets torque value of Federal Specifications FF-C-450D, Type 1, Class 2. Anchoring point for webbing or strap. Steel U-bolt and nuts. Malleable iron saddle. Always follow requirements for number of clamps per loop according to wire rope Thickness.
- Designed for forming an eye or loop on wire rope
- Stainless steel construction for superior weather resistance
- Always follow requirements for number of clamps per loop according to wire rope thickness
- 2 Pack
- Stainless Steel
- Product Type
- Cable Clamps
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersCable Wire & AccessoriesWire Cable Clamps or Clips
- Shipping Weight
- 2.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).