National Hardware N342-618 Maxlatch Self Adjusting Gate Latch 4 Inch Zinc Plated Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- MaxLatch self adjusting design
- Strike can be mounted either on the gate or the post
- Can be padlocked for additional protection
- Hole punch in release lever is for rigging cord release from opposite side
- Fingertip trip release
Zinc compensating latch with floating bar adjust to compensate for over 1/2 inch of gate sag can be padlocked for added security designed for right or left hand applications.
- Product Class
- Max Compensating Gate Latch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareGate & Shed HardwareGate Latches
- Shipping Weight
- 11.52 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.