National Hardware N341-446 Weldable Square Tubing 1 Inch By 36 Inch Hot Rolled Plain Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Made from hot rolled plain steel for durability
- Easy installation
- Tubing is electric and resistance welded
Weldable Square Tubing 1 Inch By 36 Inch Hot Rolled Plain Steel. Designed for frames, railings, truck racks, gates and other commercial and industrial applications. Used for cart frames, machine stands, table legs and wire conduit. 16 Gauge 0.06 Inch Thick. Tubing is electric-resistance welded. Hot Rolled Plain Steel. Meets ASTM Specification A513.
- 16 Gauge
- Product Class
- Square Tube
- 1 by 36 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- 038613341449, 053538510077
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesMetal Shapes - Steel & Stainless SteelSteel Tubes
- Shipping Weight
- 2.76 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.