National Hardware N266-478 Corner Brace 3/4 By 1/2 By 0.70 Inch Black Finish Steel Bulkby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Use #7 flat head screw
- Drill a pilot hole with a 5/64 in sized drill bit when using wood screws
- Used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints
- Black powder coat finish for improved weather resistance
Corner Brace 3/4 By 1/2 By 0.70 Inch Black Finish Steel Bulk No Screws. Hole sizes fit Phillips Flat Screws sized #7. Drill a pilot hole with a 3/32 inches sized drill bit when using wood screws. Designed for chests, screens, windows, furniture, etc. Used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints. Screw holes are countersunk. Black powder coat finish for improved weather resistance.
- 1 each
- Product Class
- Corner Braces
- 3/4 by 1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesBraces, Supports & Joist HangersCorner BracesCorner Braces 1 Inch & Underes
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).