National Hardware N266-474 Flat Corner Plate 9 By 2 By 1/8 Inch Black Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Use 1/2 in bolts and 16D nails
- Used to support a 90 deg angle by application to the side
- For great strength plates should be used on both sides of the joint with through bolts
- Black powder coat finish for improved weather resistance
Flat Corner Plate 9 By 2 By 1/8 Inch Black Powder Coat Steel. Use 1/2 inch bolts and or 16d nails. Used to support a 90 degree angle by application to the side. For superior strength plates should be used on both sides of the joint with through bolts. Black powder coat finish for improved weather resistance. Boxed Loose.
- 1 each
- Product Type
- Flat Corner Irons
- 9 by 2 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBraces, Supports & Joist HangersFlat Corner Irons and T PlatesFlat Corner Irons or Braces 6 Inch And Over
- Shipping Weight
- 1.22 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.