National Hardware N266-460 Flat Corner Iron Brace 1-1/2 By 3/8 By 0.07 Inch Zinc Plated Steel Bulk (Case of 40)by National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Hole sizes fit Phillips flat screws sized #5
- Drill a pilot hole with a 5/64 in sized drill bit when using wood screws
- Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items
- Manufactured from hot-rolled steel
Flat Corner Iron Brace 1-1/2 By 3/8 By 0.07 Inch Zinc Plated Steel Bulk No Screws. Hole sizes fit Phillips Flat Screws sized #5. Drill a pilot hole with a 5/64 inch sized drill bit when using wood screws. Designed to reinforce corners on chests screens, windows, etc. Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items. Screw holes are countersunk. Manufactured from hot-rolled steel.
Designed to reinforce corners on chests, screens, windows and more. Designed to reinforce corners on chests, screens, windows, etc.
- Zinc Plated
- 1 each
- Product Type
- Flat Corner Irons
- 1-1/2 by 3/8 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBraces, Supports & Joist HangersFlat Corner Irons and T PlatesFlat Corner Irons or Braces 1-1/2 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 2.24 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.