National Hardware N262-121 S763-827 Universal Automatic Gate Latch Galvanizedby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Strike can be mounted either on the gate or the post
- Fingertip trip release
- Can be padlocked for additional protection
- Hole punch in release lever is for rigging cord release from opposite side
Galvanized automatic gate latch, designed for out swinging gates, doors and animal pens, strike can be mounted either on the gate or post, latches automatically, designed for right or left hand applications, can be padlocked, hole punched in release lever i s for rigging cord release from opposite side, with screws.
- Product Type
- Gate Latches
- Part Number
- N262-121 S763-827
- Model Number
- V21 CD1261
- 033923403306, 038613262126
- Related Departments
- HardwareGate & Shed HardwareGate Latches
- Shipping Weight
- 10.56 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.