National Hardware N248-286 N268-474 Wire Cable Clamp 3/16 Inch Zinc Plated Malleable Iron Bulkby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Anchoring point for webbing or strap
- Always follow requirements for number of clamps per loop according to wire rope thickness
Designed for forming an eye or loop on wire rope. Meets torque value of Federal Specifications FF-C-450D, Type 1, Class 2. Anchoring point for webbing or strap. Steel U-bolt and nuts. Malleable iron saddle. Always follow requirements for number of clamps per loop according to wire rope thickness
- Product Type
- Cable Clamps
- Part Number
- N248-286 N268-474
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersCable Wire & AccessoriesWire Cable Clamps or Clips
- Shipping Weight
- 1.28 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.