National Hardware N247-668 Stanley Hardware Channel 1/16 Inch Thick 72 Inch By 1/2 Inch Width Mill Finish Aluminumby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Often used to fit a plywood edge where the plywood thickness matches the channel width dimension
- Channel width dimension is the first size specification listed in the size column and is a fraction
- Aluminum is lightweight, yet strong, withstanding heavy pressure and loads
- Aluminum can be bent or formed into a multitude of shapes
Channel 1/16 Inch Thick 72 Inch By 1/2 Inch Width Mill Finish Aluminum. Designed for trim work, frame work and reinforcement projects. Often used to fit a plywood edge where the plywood thickness matches the channel width dimension. Channel width dimension is a fraction for the thickness of plywood. Although designed to be a plywood trim, also popular for wire protectors, trailer hitches, door framing, pipe hangers and other projects. Aluminum is light weight, yet strong, withstanding heavy pressure and loads. Aluminum can be bent or formed into a multitude of shapes.
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersMetal Shapes - Aluminum, Brass & CopperAluminum Channels
- Shipping Weight
- 11.84 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.