National Hardware N247-478 Solid Angle 1/8 Inch Thick 48 Inch By 2 Inch Mill Finish Aluminumby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Anodized aluminum is weather-resistant
- Aluminum is lightweight, yet strong, withstanding heavy pressure and loads
- Aluminum can be bent or formed into a multitude of shapes
Solid Angle 1/8 Inch Thick 48 Inch By 2 Inch Mill Finish Aluminum. Aluminum angles equal legs mill finish. Popular uses include motor mounts, drawer slides, racks and frames. Not designed to be load bearing. Anodized aluminum is weather resistant. Aluminum is light weight, yet strong. Aluminum can be bent or formed into a multitude of shapes.
Use for motor mounts, drawer slides, bicycle racks and bed frames. Use for motor mounts, drawer slides, bicycle racks and bed frames.
- Product Class
- 2 by 48 Inch
- Part Number
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesMetal Shapes - Aluminum, Brass & CopperAluminum Angles
- Shipping Weight
- 2.47 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.