National Hardware N225-920 Door Hinge 3-1/2 Inch Square Corner Stainless Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Heavy-gauge material for added strength
- Nib on hinge for finished appearance
- Screw holes are countersunk
- Removable pin for easy installation and removal
- Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance
- WeatherGuard protection withstood these harsh conditions with very little deterioration
3-1/2 inch, stainless steel square corner door hinge, full mortise, designed for industrial, commercial and residential doors, especially in marine and other outdoor applications, stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection, non-rising pin, removable pin for easier installation, heavy gauge material for added strength, nib on bottom of hinge fored appearance, 1 per pack, carded.
- 55 Pounds Per Hinge Safe Working Load
- Pack of 1
- Mortise With Matching Screws
- Stainless Steel
- Product Type
- Door Hinges Square Corners
- 3-1/2 by 3-1/2 Inch
- Non Rising Removable Stainless Steel Pin
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareHingesResidential Door HingesResidential Door Hinges Stainless Steel 1-1/2 To 4 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 9.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).