National Hardware N221-838 Eye & Eye Turnbuckle 1/4 By 7-1/2 Inch Stainless Steel With Aluminum Bodyby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Hex-shaped body allows for ease of adjustment by hand or with a wrench
- Ideal for marine and other outdoor applications
- Strong rust resistant body and steel eye bolts
Stanley national #2171 eye and eye turnbuckle with clear coated aluminum body and stainless steel 1/4 inch diameter by 7-1/2 inches extended. Minimum overall length closed 5-3/8 inches. Hex shaped body allows for ease of adjustment by hand or with a wrench, safe working load is 110 lbs, bulk packed. Eye to eye turnbuckle with strong, rust resistant body and stainless steel eye bolts. Designed for tightening or drawing together various lines and cables in outdoor and marine applications.
- 110 Pounds
- Aluminum Body Stainless Steel Bolt
- Product Type
- Eye & Eye Turnbuckles
- 1/4 By 5-3/8 To 7-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersTurnbucklesTurnbuckles Stainless Steel
- Shipping Weight
- 2.08 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.