National Hardware N221-739 N134-040 Eye & Eye Turnbuckle 7/32 By 6-1/2 Inch Zinc Plated Steel With Aluminum Bodyby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Hex body allows for ease of adjustment by hand or with a wrench
- Steel wire eye on both ends
Stanley national #2170 eye to eye turnbuckle with aluminum body and zinc plated steel 7/32 inch diameter by 6-1/2 inches extended. Minimum overall length closed 4-5/8 inches. 55 lb. Load capacity, bulk packed. Eye and eye turnbuckle with strong, rust resistant body and zinc plated steel eye bolts. Designed for tightening or drawing together various lines and cables in indoor and outdoor applications.
- 55 Pounds
- Zinc Plated
- Aluminum Body Zinc Plated Steel Bolt
- Product Type
- Eye & Eye Turnbuckles
- 7/32 By 4-5/8 To 6-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- N221-739 N134-040
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersTurnbucklesTurnbuckles Eye and Eye Zinc Plated Steel
- Shipping Weight
- 1.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.