National Hardware N220-780 Lag Thread Screw Eye 1/4 By 5 Inch Stainless Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Medium weight to heavyweight
- Lag screw threads
- When subjected to 312 hr of salt fog spray testing, zinc-plated hardware showed severe corrosion while hardware with WeatherGuard protection withstood these harsh conditions with very little deterioration
Lag eye bolts lag thread - steel boxed stainless steel - 1/4 inch dia. Length 5 inches. Lag eye bolts lag thread - steel boxed stainless steel - 1/4 inch dia. Length 5 inches. 1/4 inch x 5 inch lag screw eye, stainless steel, safe working load 120 lb, bulk. Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily. For use in exterior and interior applications. Stainless and zinc plated steel resists rust.
Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily. For use in exterior and interior applications. Rust resistant. Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily. For use in exterior and interior applications. Rust resistant.
- Stainless Steel
- 1/4 by 5 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- FastenersScrew Eyes & Lag Screw EyesScrew Eyes & Lag Screw Eyes Stainless Steel
- Shipping Weight
- 1.60 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.