National Hardware N220-368 Mending Brace 10 By 1 By 0.16 Inch Galvanized Steel Bulkby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items
- Screw holes are countersunk
- WeatherGuard protection withstood harsh conditions with very little deterioration
Mending Brace 10 By 1 By 0.16 Inch Galvanized Steel Bulk No Screws. Designed for reinforcing, attaching, connecting and splicing panels and other home and industrial applications. Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items. Screw holes are countersunk. Manufactured from hot-rolled steel.
- 1 each
- Product Type
- Mending Plates
- 10 by 1 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBraces, Supports & Joist HangersMending PlatesMending Plate Braces 9 to 24 Inch
- Shipping Weight
- 8.00 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).