National Hardware N220-210 Corner Brace 5 By 1 By 0.16 Inch Galvanized Steel Bulkby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Hole sizes fit Phillips flat screws sized #12
- Drill a pilot hole with a 1/8 in sized drill bit when using wood screws
- Used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints
- Black powder coat finish for improved weather resistance
Corner Brace 5 By 1 By 0.16 Inch Galvanized Steel Bulk No Screws. Hole sizes fit Phillips Flat Screws sized #12. Drill a pilot hole with a 1/8 inches sized drill bit when using wood screws. Designed for chests, screens, windows, furniture, etc. Used for reinforcing inside of right angle corner joints. Screw holes are countersunk.
- 1 each
- Product Class
- Corner Braces
- 5 by 1 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesBraces, Supports & Joist HangersCorner BracesCorner Braces 1 Inch & Underes
- Shipping Weight
- 7.36 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.