National Hardware N220-129 Heavy Duty Gate Hinges 3-1/2 Inch Black 2 Packby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Designed for 2 x 4 or 4 x 4 post applications
- Tight pin allows for right or left hand applications
- Offset screw holes for extra strength and to prevent wood from splitting
V287, 3- 1/2 inches, black, heavy duty gate hinge, designed for applications with narrow mounting surfaces, such as gates, barn & shed doors, storage bins, & tool boxes, designed for 2 inches x 4 inches or 4 inches x 4 inches post applications, tight pin allows right or left hand applications, designed for full or half surface applications, offset screw holes for extra strength & to prevent wood from splitting, manufactured from hot rolled steel, visual pac.
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareGate & Shed HardwareGate Narrow Hinges For 2 by 4 Frames
- Shipping Weight
- 1.76 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.