National Hardware N218-909 N229-260 Utility Shelf Bracket 6 By 8 Inch Almondby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Brackets are designed for use with standard dimensional lumber
- Bulk pack
- Can be used as a support or brace
- First measurement indicates nominal width of shelf leg
- Second measurement denotes nominal length of wall leg
- Strengths exceed ANSI/BHMA standards
Utility Shelf Bracket 6 By 8 Inch Almond Steel. Designed for closets, garages and sheds. Brackets are sized under the inches shown to fit standard lumber widths. First measurement indicates nominal width of shelf leg; second measurement denotes nominal length of wall leg. Mounting screws not included. Six screw holes per bracket for extra holding power. Bulk packed, mounting screws not included. Strengths exceed ANSI/BHMA standards. Safe working load is 100 pounds.
- 100 lbs. SWL
- Product Type
- Shelf Brackets
- 6 By 8 Inch
- To Fit
- Dimensional Lumber Sizes
- Part Number
- N218-909 N229-260
- Model Number
- 211BC SP211BC
- 038613218901, 033923051019
- Related Departments
HardwareShelving StorageShelf Brackets Utility
Hot Buys OutletHanging & Organizing Hardware OutletShelf Brackets & Support Outlet
- Shipping Weight
- 4.64 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.