National Hardware N218-230 Stainless Steel Threaded Rod 3/8 Inch 16 TPI By 36 Inchby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Consists of UNC coarse threads
- Can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping and supporting in plumbing, heating and electrical applications and other do-it-yourself projects
- WeatherGuard protection to withstand harsh conditions with very little deterioration
Stainless Steel Threaded Rod 3/8 Inch 16 TPI By 36 Inch. Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping and supporting in plumbing, heating and electrical applications and other do-it-yourself projects. Consists of UNC coarse threads. Can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped. Especially suitable for marine and other outdoor applications where maximum corrosion resistance is desired. Safe working load is 1700 pounds.
For anchor bolts, clamps, hangers and U-bolt. For anchor bolts, clamps, hangers and U-bolts.
- Stainless Steel
- Product Class
- Threaded Rods
- 3/8-16 by 36 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- 038613218239, 053538133085
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesMetal Shapes - Steel & Stainless SteelStainless Steel Threaded Rod
- Shipping Weight
- 13.92 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.