National Hardware N215-772 Sheet Metal 26 Gauge 24 Inch By 24 Inch Galvanized Steel (Case of 3)by National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- This steel sheet with lock-forming qualities is designed for easy bending and forming
- Continuous hot-dip zinc coating can be formed without flaking or peeling
Sheet Metal 26 Gauge 24 Inch By 24 Inch Galvanized Steel. This steel sheet with lock-forming qualities is designed for easy bending and forming. Used for auto repairs, duct work, flashing and gutter repairs. 26 gauge is 0.018 inch thick. Continuous hot-dip zinc coating can be formed without flaking or peeling. Meets ASTM Specification A653.
Used for auto-repair, duct work, flashing and gutter repairs. Used for auto repairs, duct work, flashing and gutter repairs.
- 26 Gauge
- Product Type
- 24 by 24 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- 038613215771, 053538190552
- Related Departments
- FastenersMetal Shapes - Steel & Stainless SteelSteel Sheets & Grills
- Shipping Weight
- 11.96 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).