National Hardware N192-773 Screen Door Catch Zinc Plated Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Designed to hold screen and storm doors shut
- Closing action of door engages catch and releases strong steel spring
- Spring tension closes door and holds it in shut position
With heavy duty steel frame and spring with mar proof rubber rollers and zinc plated for resistance to rust. Engages door as it approaches closed position pushes it closed and holds it firmly under spring tension. Mounting screws included. V1367 series Edge of the door should strike the center of the back roller.
- Heavy Duty
- Zinc Plated
- Product Class
- Storm & Screen Door Catches
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareStorm, Screen & Patio Door HardwareScreen & Storm Cylinders, Strikes & Latch Parts
- Shipping Weight
- 6.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.