National Hardware N181-461 Heavy Duty Box Rail Hanger With 4-1/2 Inch Bolt 2 Packby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Designed for use with box rail
- Packed with connecting bolt and nuts, without end caps
- Durable one-piece, precision formed steel
- Each hardened axle has 12 hardened and precision ground alloy steel roller bearings
- Delrin??? seals keep out dirt while holding in long life grease
- Safe working load of 300 lb per hanger
Designed for use rectangular with box rails. Packed with connecting bolt and nuts; without end caps. Durable one piece, precision formed steel. Each hardened axle has 12 hardened and precision-ground alloy steel roller-bearings. Delrin (tm) seals keep out dirt while holding in long-life grease. Safe Working Load - 300 lb. per hanger.
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBarn Door Utility HardwareBarn Door Box Style Hangers & Trolleys
- Shipping Weight
- 2.49 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.