National Hardware N177-402 Eye & Eye Turnbuckle 1/2 By 6 Inch Galvanized Drop Forgedby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Bodies have hex heads for fast, easy adjustment
- Designed for use in marine, industrial & construction applications where maximum corrosion protection and strength are desired
1/2 inch x 6 inch galvanized eye and eye turnbuckle, Bodies have hex heads for fast, easy adjustment, safe working load is 1,800 lb, bulk. Designed for use in marine, industrial and construction applications. Meets federal specifications FF-T-791B, Type 1, Form 1, Class 4. End fittings are heat treated for added strength. Sharp eye points bite into wood easily and quickly. Manufactured from forged steel.
- 1800 Pounds
- Drop Forged Steel Body Galvanized Steel Bolt
- Product Type
- Eye & Eye Turnbuckles
- 1/2 By 14 To 20 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareFastenersTurnbucklesTurnbuckles Galvanized
- Shipping Weight
- 1.61 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.