National Hardware N176-818 Rope Thimble 1/4 Inch Zinc Plated Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Designed for forming an eye or loop on wire rope
- Keeps wire rope from excessive wear on loop end
- Manufactured from cold rolled steel
Rope Thimble 1/4 Inch Zinc Plated Steel, Boxed loose. Product Overview: Designed for forming an eye or loop on wire rope. Keeps wire rope from excessive wear on loop end. Manufactured from cold rolled steel.
- Zinc Plated
- Product Class
- Cable Thimbles
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- Fasteners & BracesCable Wire & AccessoriesWire Cable Rope Thimbles
- Shipping Weight
- 1.12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.