National Hardware N174-268 Box Rail Hangers With 9 Inch Offset Bolts Zinc Platedby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Connecting bolt threaded 7 in adjusted laterally 1 in by turning offset bolt for desired clearance
- Designed for use on wood-frame, metal-clad doors using a 2 in x 4 in or 2 in x 6 in frame with Stanley's 105270, 105676, 105213 and 105726 box rail
- Includes two washers, four hex nuts, and two end caps per pair
- Made of durable one-piece, precision-formed steel
- Offers self-lubricating Delrin bearings
- The 1/2 in offset bolt adjusts both vertically and laterally from inside door
Stanley national # 5022 for wood frame metal clad doors using a 2 by 4 or 2 by 6 lumber frame in rectangular box tracks. Offset 9 inch bolt with 7 inches of thread adjusts door vertically and laterally 1 inch from inside the building. Delrin 500cl self lubricating bearings. Packed with 4 washers and 4 hex nuts plus 2 end caps. Sold as a pair, capacity 450 pounds per door. Barn door hangers offset bolt - adjustable finish=zinc plated. The 1/2 inch offset bolt adjusts both vertically and laterally 1 inch by turning offset bolt for desired clearance from inside door.boxed. Designed for use on wood-frame, metal-clad doors using a 2 inch x 4 inch or 2 inch x 6 inch frame with stanley's 105270, 105676, 105213, and 105726 box rail. Includes two washers, four hex nuts, and two end caps per pair. Made of durable one-piece, precision-formed steel. Offers self-lubricating delrin bearings. The 1/2 inch offset bolt adjusts both vertically and laterally from inside door. Connecting bolt threaded 7 inch adjusted laterally 1 inch by turning offset bolt for desired clearance. Can hold 450 lbs. Per pair. 9 inch bolt. Boxed.
- 450 Pounds Pair
- Zinc Plated
- 1 Pair
- Delrin Bearings, 2 Washers, 4 Hex Nuts, 2 End Caps
- Product Type
- Barn Door Box Door Hangers
- 9 Inch Bolt
- Rectangular Rail
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBarn Door And Rolling Door HardwareBox Style Rigid Barn Door Hangers & Trolleys
- Shipping Weight
- 3.96 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.