National Hardware N160-754 Jamb Latch 4 Inch Hook Cam Action Zinc Plated Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Pre-punched, reversible strike plate
- Hot-rolled steel base, strike and handle, steel rod bar
- Designed to hold wood and metal doors firmly in place against the door jamb on farm and utility buildings
Stanley national # 1265 jamb latches. A cam action latch designed to hold wood or metal sliding doors firmly in place against the door jamb. Also used on end gates, stake panels on trucks and other closures on farm buildings. Adjustable 4 inch hook. For left or right hand installation. Handle can be used as a stop when door is in fully open position, simply flip the handle approximately 180 degrees. Reversible strike plate for use on 1-1/2 or 3-1/2 inch thick door frames. Boxed
- 1-1/2 Inch or 3-1/2 Inch frames
- Zinc Plated
- Product Class
- Barn Door Latches
- 4 Inch Hook
- To Fit
- End Gates on Stake Trucks Sliding Doors
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBarn Door Utility HardwareIndustrial Barn Door Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 1.04 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.