National Hardware N131-490 Heavy Duty Delrin Wheel Stay Roller For Barn Doors With Galvanized Bracketby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick
- Hardened steel bolt for greater strength
- Roller is adjustable
- Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts
- Wheel is reversible and can be used on either side of frame
Designed for use as a heavy-duty guide on large, sliding doors up to 3-3/4 inch thick. Slots in frame provide adjustment for holding doors against wood walls or posts. Delrin wheel is reversible; it can be used on either side of frame. Offers sturdy steel frame construction. Meets ansi/bhma a 156.14. Roller is adjustable. Includes nail and lag screw holes. Hardened steel bolt for greater strength. Nails and lags not included.
- Heavy Duty
- Delrin Wheels includes Nail, Lag Screw, Hardened Steel Bolt
- Product Class
- Barn Door Guides
- Up to 3-3/4 Inch Doors
- ANSI/BHMA A156.14
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBarn Door And Rolling Door HardwareIndustrial Barn Door Accessories
- Shipping Weight
- 1.54 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.