National Hardware N112-888 Heavy Duty Handrail Bracket Brassby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Bracket and strap are designed to adjust to any stairway angle
- Maximum distance between brackets not to exceed 48 in
Heavy-duty die cast zinc handrail bracket. Meets standards: ANSI/BHMA a156.16 grade 1. Supports wood handrails at any angle of stairway. Especially designed to support heavy railings. 3-5/16 inches projection. Includes screws. Secures wood handrail to wall, stud or other structurally sound surface. Bracket and strap are design to adjust to any stairway angle. 250 pounds per bracket safe weight limit. Bracket MUST be securely fastened to wall stud or other structurally sound support. Maximum distance between brackets not to exceed 48 inches. Zinc die-cast body and steel strap.
- 250 pounds per bracket
- Bright Brass
- 1 each
- 2-1/16 by 5/8 Strap and Screws
- Die Cast Zinc
- Product Type
- Hand Rail Brackets
- 3-5/16 Inch Overall
- ANSI/BHMA A156.16 Grade 1
- To Fit
- Wood Handrails on Any Angle
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareHome Finish Clothes & Handrail BracketsHandrail Brackets Heavy Duty
- Shipping Weight
- 7.20 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.