National Hardware N112-102 Rigid Door Strap Hangers For Box Rail 450 Pound Capacity Per Pairby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- 225 lb per hanger safe working load
- Designed for use on wood-frame sliding doors from 1-1/2 in to 2 in thick
- Made of durable one-piece, precision-formed steel
- Packed with two end caps and bolts for attaching door strap
Stanley national # 5005 rigid box hangers with door straps feature delrin 500cl bearings. For use on wood frame sliding doors, laterally and vertically adjustable. Hangers are packed with 2 end caps and bolts for attaching door strap. Door strap is 5-1/2 inch long. For use with doors up to 450 lbs. Zinc plated steel, 2 pack. Rigid with single door strap. Designed for use on wood frame sliding doors from 1-1/2 inch to 2 inch thick. Slot in top of door strap allows lateral and vertical adjustment. 450 pound capacity per pair. Packed with two end caps and bolts for attaching door strap. Made of durable one piece precision-formed steel and has self lubricating delrin bearings. Boxed.
- 450 Pounds Pair
- Zinc Plated
- 1 Pair
- Delrin Bearings
- Product Type
- Barn Door Box Rail Door Hangers
- Rectangular Rail
- To Fit
- Wood-Frame Sliding Doors
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBarn Door And Rolling Door HardwareBarn Door Box Style Hangers & Trolleys
- Shipping Weight
- 5.47 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.