National Hardware N105-676 Barn Door Track Box Style 72 Inch Trolley Rail Galvanized Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- Can be used with many types of single and multiple brackets
- Rail drilled 24 in OC for brackets
- Rail is formed to give an even tread to hanger wheels
Stanley national series 5116 rail 6 feet barn door tracks box galvanized steel is designed for use on doors weighing up to 450 pounds. Has 24 inch on center bracket holes. Can be used with many types of single and multiple brackets. Meets ansi amd bhma a 156.14, grade 1. Rail is formed of 16 gauge steel to give an even tread to hanger wheels. Made in the usa.
- 450 Pounds
- Product Type
- Barn Door Track Rectangular
- 72 Inch
- ANSI/BHMA A156.14
- Rectangular Rail
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareBarn Door And Rolling Door HardwareBarn Door Box Style Tracks & Trolley Rails
- Shipping Weight
- 10.70 pounds
- Domestic Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in the US including APO/FPO addresses and territories.
- International Shipping
- Item can be shipped anywhere in Canada including the territories.