National Hardware N102-764 Safety Hasp 4-1/2 Inch Galvanized Steelby National Hardware
Important Note: Stanley Hardware recently made the decision to transition the complete builder's hardware product line to the National Hardware brand. National Hardware® is the manufacturer-owned brand, whereas Stanley® and the Stanley® Logo are trademarks of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., or an affiliate thereof, and are used under license.
This change primarily affects packaging and SKU numbers and will have no impact on product performance since both the Stanley® and National Hardware® products are held to the same testing and safety standards and have been manufacturerd by National Hardware® for over 10 years. For more info, contact Stanley National Hardware at 1-800-346-9445.
- For security, all screws are concealed when hasp is closed
- Ribbed design for extra strength
National hardware safety hasp, non-swivel, series: V30, 0.44 in diameter x 0.9 in height shackle, 5.68 in length, 1-1/2 in height, hot rolled steel, stainless steel pin, galvanized, includes: Rigid non-swivel staple, bhma a138.18 certified, 4-1/2 in, for securing a wide variety of doors, cabinets, boxes and trunks.
- Product Class
- Safety Hasps
- 4-1/2 Inch
- Part Number
- Model Number
- Related Departments
- HardwareLocks, Locksets, Keys And Lock AccessoriesHasps, Security Chains And CablesHasps Safety
- Shipping Weight
- 6.72 ounces
- Domestic Shipping
- Item is restricted to ground only shipping methods.
- International Shipping
- Currently, this item can only be shipped within the Contiguous United States (Lower 48).